For such a small and young organization I think you will agree we punch well above our weight. We are justly proud of it, and it is mainly thanks to our members but also sponsors and grants bodies that we have been able to accomplish this.
$40 is the annual membership fee commencing I July. It is a modest amount and you will gain all the advantages of having an energetic and professional arts organization working for you. We need you to continue to develop our vision to establish Cairns as a centre of printmaking excellence, and to advance the careers of all of our members. If you feel able to do so, we would also appreciate a further donation. At present it is not tax deductible, but this is something we are also planning to achieve.
Membership offers all the benefits below:
- Print workshops in a range of techniques
- Participation in members only exhibitions
- Participation in national and international print exchanges
- Group membership of Arts Organisations
- Up to date information about the local, regional, national and international print world and opportunities on the website and/or our Facebook page
- Opportunity to display works on the webpage
To join, please complete the online membership form and pay the fee preferably by PayPal through the Shop or direct debit. Post cheques to PO box 7792, Cairns, Qld 4870. Payment details are on the form. Please use the contact form for assistance.
Committee meetings are held on the THIRD WEDNESDAY of the month 5pm. Locations vary, and are advised by email and Facebook. All InkMaster members are cordially invited to attend, as are visitors to the region and community members who would like to get involved with printmaking.